Anticipate the results of the 2020 Solvency II review
Use software to future-proof reporting
The upcoming changes will force you to reinvent your reporting. Start testing the new taxonomies with ATOME Particles software early on to make sure your reporting systems embrace the new reporting requirements by the time the changes come into effect.
Get a hand from Solvency II experts
If you want to keep pace with regulatory changes, BR-AG consultants can help you pick up the necessary knowledge quickly and assess how the updates introduced to the EIOPA reporting frameworks affect the scope of your regulatory reporting.
Meet the new Solvency II reporting requirements
Solvency II 2.7.0 key updates
(operational since 2023)
- Integrated PEPP prudential reporting for insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Standalone PEPP prudential reporting for banks and other PEPP providers.
- Introduction of the PEPP-specific validation rules.
Solvency II 2.8.0 key updates
(operational since 2024)
- Over 80 templates amended (cross-border reporting, group reporting, list of assets, internal models, etc.)
- About 40 new templates added (cyber risk and climate change-related risk templates, etc.)
- Over 30 templates removed.
Put EIOPA PEPP and Solvency II reporting on rails
With ATOME Particles, you can validate your data, correct errors, and create XBRL reports that pass the EIOPA gateway.
- New releases of EIOPA reporting frameworks added in one click
- Data import from technical and visual Excel, XBRL
- Thorough check of XBRL and business validation rules
- Validation errors explained and highlighted in reports
- Data export to technical and visual Excel, XBRL, CSV
The latest thinking, at your fingertips.
EIOPA publishes PEPP and Solvency II PWD
On the 1st of June, EIOPA published the Public Working Draft (PWD) 2.7.0 release of the EIOPA Pan European Personal Pension Product Prudential Reporting DPM...
Common traps in XBRL reporting
In 2021 the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), the EU securities regulator published the 2021 European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) XBRL taxonomy files...